We carry 10 different types: Why are they all so different and what is the best choice for you!?
When choosing the correct eye cream, it is important to keep in mind consistency, texture, and your skin type which is why we are lucky to have a wide variety of choices to target different concerns. Remember that the delicate, thin skin around our eyes needs hydration especially in the winter months due to the harsh cold. Our products also compliment and prolong treatments such as Botox®, Venus Freeze, and Skin Tightening with ST.
Let’s take a look at our options:
Creams – Feel richer, thicker, and are best suited for mature skin.
Gels – Feel light, with a cooling sensation and are best suited for oily skin.
Serums – Feel light as well but are more likely to have higher ingredient content and are therefore more costly.
We have eye creams that:
- Reduce puffiness
- Diminish dark circles
- Restore Elasticity and collagen
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
A Few of Our Best Sellers and What They’re All About:
* Revalé Replenishing Eye Therapy – A favourite to moisturize and protect the delicate area around the eyes. Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Contains 1% CoffeeBerry® Whole Fruit Extract and caffeine to help reduce puffiness.
* Vivierskin Firming Eye Contour Cream – Enriched with powerful antioxidants, peptides and botanicals this lightweight medical grade eye treatment moisturizes, firms and tones skin around the eyes helping erase signs of fatigue, puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet.
* Obagi ELASTIderm Complete Complex Serum – A targeted serum that helps refresh the delicate skin around the eyes with the soothing, innovative rollerball technology that optimizes the delivery of the serum for firmer, youthful-looking eyes. Reduces the appearance of under-eye puffiness and promotes tighter, smoother-looking skin around the eyes.
Contact us today and speak to one of our knowledgeable Medical Aesthetician about the other Eye Creams we have available and which one is best suited for you! 613-521-3223 or firstname.lastname@example.org